Wild Game?
We found this at the Co-Op, vacuum-packed venison at a similar price to beef. Considering the high numbers of deer running about in Scotland (you can't miss them) you'd think it was locally farmed/shot.
But no, it's good NZ stuff. Talk about carrying coal to Newcastle..
Walking Man....
The below pics are from a book of pencil sketches we found while on the Isle of Arran.
The artist's work was published by Advocacy service working for people with depression. I think they are amazing images.

3 Comments:
That man's not depressed, he just has a really really cold knee.
most of the venison we get in Germany is from NZ too.
Those are great sketches. How do you mean you "found" them?
There were a couple of images in a local paper, talking about the guy that made them. I (JF) got all keen to get a copy and rang the advocacy centre in Paisley, and they sent one out to us. I think they only published 100 copies of the book.
And Pete Taylor, you're a smart-arse! (above comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home