awesome to see you cought up with Barb!! how exciting your trip has been so far! I wish I could join you! its cold and yucky here! But I'm on placement at the hospital and its going pretty good :) have fun and enjoy the sun! hehe lots of love from abbs
hey great to see Barb getting all set to climb a rock.Glad she did well.I got 3 trout today at Kents.A lovely sunny winters day, just what I was hanging out for.Sounds like you guys are having fun.Good one.love Dad
2 Comments:
awesome to see you cought up with Barb!! how exciting your trip has been so far! I wish I could join you! its cold and yucky here! But I'm on placement at the hospital and its going pretty good :) have fun and enjoy the sun! hehe lots of love from abbs
hey great to see Barb getting all set to climb a rock.Glad she did well.I got 3 trout today at Kents.A lovely sunny winters day, just what I was hanging out for.Sounds like you guys are having fun.Good one.love Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home